Sunday 4 September 2016

Autumn Wishlist

Today, I thought I would try a different type of post. As a lover of everything fashion and beauty related, there are always bits and bobs that I want *cough* need and as trends come and go I constantly want to rock new styles and makeup looks. Here are some of the things I hope to get my hands on in the next few months.



Mom Jeans - I feel in the past few months these have come back into fashion. They are definitely something I would never have worn a year or so ago but now I have changed my style a little and try to be a bit more daring. I usually stick to the classic Topshop Joni Jeans but recently I bought some boyfriend jeans and fell in love. Even though I'm not quite sure of the difference between the two I'm still intrigued to try some.

Bomber Jacket - I keep seeing these everywhere and find myself trying them on in shops but resisting the urge to buy one. Now autumns on its way I think it would be the perfect time to get one. I like to have options with my jackets because I really believe they finish off an outfit and have to coordinate perfectly with the look you're going for.

Beauty Blender - A cult classic. Everyone I have heard talk about the Beauty Blender can't sing its praises enough. Even with all the hype, I haven't hopped on the band waggon yet because I simply can't can't justify spending £16 on a sponge. They are supposed to give you the most flawless looking skin above any other makeup tool and I have to admit that does sound appetising. I use the real techniques one which is less than half the price of a beauty blender and that does a pretty good job. Maybe next time I need a new sponge I might invest in these little pink miracles.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Foundation Stick - A brand new release to the market. Everything I have tried from Anastasia has been a big hit so I have no doubt this will be too. I have a thing for foundations at the moment so every one I set my eyes on I add to my neverending list. I have never owned a stick foundation before but I have heard good things and apparently the coverage of this is insane.

Anastasia Beverley Hills glow kit in 'Gleam' -  You know I LOVE highlighters and as a highlighter lover what better thing can you imagine than 4 beautiful highlighters all in one product. "Gleam" in particular stands out for me because they look all look useable for my skin. At £39 a pop they sound expensive but for 4 highlighters all in one product I don't think that's too unreasonable.

Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Ever since I first tried a liquid lipstick I fell in love. I have now tried Nyx and Colourpop liquid lippies and I have a thirst to try more. One's that really stand out to me are the Stila Stay all day liquid lipsticks. I have seen so many recommendations on the web for them and they come in some gorgeous shades... I might have to try one of these bad boys.

Urban Decay All Nighter foundation - Another brand new release in the foundation world. Even though I love urban decay I have never tried any of their foundations or concealers, but after the raving reviews about all of their face products I am intrigued to try this. Plus the packaging is a dream and I am a sucker for packaging so I might not be able to resist. We'll see...

What's on your Autumn Wishlist??

Jade xoxo


Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!

No comments :

Post a Comment