Sunday 31 July 2016

July Beauty Favourites 2016

July Beauty Favourites
July Beauty Favourites 2016
July Beauty Favourites 2016
Urban Decay Naked Palette
mac honeylove and nyx hd powder


The month of July has absolutely flown by and has been a rather exciting month. Being a makeup fanatic I tend to swap and change the makeup items in my makeup bag on a daily basis, depending on what I feel like that day or what I'm doing. However over the past month there have been several items that I just couldn't bring myself to toss aside.

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - In the Summer months a splash of bronzer can never go amiss, but  being a pale girl I have to be careful what bronzers I use incase they are too orange for my skintone. This bronzer is matte, blends well and is the perfect shade for me. I have the lightest shade but there are another 5 shades available as well for darker skin tones. Sometimes too much pigment in a bronzer can mean an overload but this just has the perfect amount to avoid any, shall we say, overkill.

MAC Face&Body foundation - I have nothing bad to say about this foundation. I could even go as far as saying it's my favourite. Although it is a very watery consistency, somehow I find that I still get a perfect amount of coverage for everyday use. It blends beautifully and lasts really well throughout the day, giving you the 'skin but better' look. If you want glowing, radiant skin this foundation is what you need. I LOVE IT.

Naked Palette - A cult favourite. This product is definitely one that you need in your makeup collection. A beautiful range of shades including golds, bronze's, blues, browns and pinks. A brilliant palette for everyday, simple eye looks and is a current staple in my makeup bag. The pigmentation is incredible and each eyeshadow blends beautifully. The only bad thing I have to say is it could have a wider range of matte colours for the crease but nevertheless a fabulous palette!

Nyx HD powder - This product is a rather recent purchase of mine but has quickly become my favourite setting powder. As you can see I have already hit pan and I have used no other powder for at least a month. I have the translucent shade and although I was skeptical about putting a white powder on my face, I was pleasantly surprised with how amazing it is. It sets your makeup beautifully, leaving no trace of powder at all. It doesn't leave you with cakey skin, but gives your makeup a beautiful finish and keeps it on all day.

Mac Honeylove - I bought this lipstick a while back and never really used it, opting for more pinky shades insetad. Realising it was just sat there, I decided to try it out again a few weeks ago and ever since I have rarely worn anything different. It is a matte finish and although mattes tend to be a little drying I look past that because it stays on most of the day and is a gorgeous peachy, brown nude.


What are your current beauty favourites?

Jade xoxo

Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!