Thursday 13 October 2016

AUTUMN GLAM

Here is an easy Autumn Glam look for any occasion. It's super simple and I think the result is beautiful.
autumn glam

EYES 


As always for more complicated makeup looks I do eyes first, especially if using tape.

PRIMER- Before any product applying took place, I added tape to create a winged look. Next, for my eyeshadow primer I used my favourite, Mac painterly paint pot. I use this frequently as it gives an excellent base for the shadows whilst helping them stay on longer. YOU CANNOT FORGET THIS STEP.

EYESHADOW - I went in with the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette to begin with, firstly with the shade 'white chocolate' all over the lid to set the base. Then, taking a fluffy brush I blended 'salted caramel' - which is one of my all time favourite crease shades, into the crease. Then with a pencil brush in the outer corner I applied 'cherry cordial' and of course blended it out. To add some sparkle I applied 'Nylon' by MAC over the lid and in my inner corner. Finally, to  darken the look I took the single eyeshadow 'espresso' by Bobbi Brown - which is a cool toned, very dark brown - along the lash line and along the tape to create a 'fake liner' look using the same pencil brush as before. Then I blended and added more, blended and added more until I was happy with the outcome.

MASCARA - Of course, no makeup look in the world would be complete without mascara. I used one coat of the Maybelline Lash Sensational.

BROWS - Another step that I certainly can't forget, brows. I used a small angled brush and my Anastasia Dipbrow to fill them in, but what's new?

SKIN


PRIMER - I used the L'oreal Lumi Magique primer as a base, this is one of my favourites at the moment as it gives you such an amazing glow from within, which you know I love.

FOUNDATION - L'oreal Infallible 24Hr was my choice for this look as I think glam usually requires a slightly higher coverage foundation. This is one of the foundations I tend to forget about so I thought I bring it back out. I applied this with my Beauty blender to sheer out the coverage just a little and give flawless finish.

CONCEALER - I used the Mac Prolong wear concealer for this look. I love this, it brightens my under eyes SO well and isn't heavy or cakey. I blended this out using my beauty blender to give a flawless look.

POWDER - I used my MAC Mineralise skin finish Powder to set my face simply with a powder brush, focusing on the under eyes and my T zone but making sure I set my cheeks too. Got to keep that makeup on for as long as possible.

BRONZER - Hoola was my choice of bronzer as I love it for evening looks - I think the under tone really suits darker looks rather than simple ones but that's probably just me. I used the Morphe M556 to apply this.

HIGHLIGHTER - I know, no blush, but I though blush would give me the clown look with the bronzer too and I didn't want to go over board. For highlight, what a surprise I used The Balm Mary Lou Manizer. Shocker!

LIPS - I decided to use an oldie but a goodie for lipstick, throwing it back to when I first tried out makeup. The Rimmel 08 Kate Moss lipstick used to be my go to, so I thought I'de bring it out for another beam in the sunlight. Obviously any lip colour your heart desires would do the job though..
autumn glam

I hope you like the look!

Jade xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment