Thursday 22 December 2016

GOLD EYES & A BOLD LIP | FESTIVE MAKEUP

Festive makeup is a must for December. Suitable for Christmas parties, get togethers or the day itself. As christmas is fast approaching, it's time to get in the festive mood.
christmas makeup look

Starting off with eyes. I am taking the Too Faced Merry Macaroons palette.
Naturally I started with concealer to prime my eyes and setting them with a powder.

To begin, I lightly built up the colour 'Tiramisu' in the crease with a Morphe M441 brush. Build this carefully, blending as you go. Taking 'Dulce de Leche' again in the crease. REMEMBER TO BLEND. The finishing touch is 'Banana Cream' which is a gorgeous gold shade. Fairly simple I think.

Mascara I simple used  Maybelline Great Lash, which I think is highly unappreciated.

Nivea post shave balm was my primer of choice as it's amazing to keep your makeup on for a long time. MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 is actually a bit dark for me but I used white drops to lighten it. Next, is concealer - I used MAC Pro Longwear, which is one of my favourites. Of course, I have to set it so used my usual NYX HD Powder.

Bronzer!  Urban Decays Beach Bronzer in 'Sun-Kissed' is a red toned bronzer, beautiful for warming up the face and I thought it would compliment the eyes with the orange running through the eyeshadow. Time for highlighter! I did actually contour lightly for this look as well. The Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder. Something I tend to leave out.  Champagne Pop by Becca was my immediate choice as I just love the glow it gives.

Making no change whatsoever to brows I used the ABH Dip Brow in Medium Brown to fill in my brows.

To finish, the main event. Lips. I used the Colourpop Lip Liner in 'Dukes' all over the lips. It is a gorgeous deep burgandy. Amazing for this time of year.
festive makeup lookchristmas makeup

Thanks for reading

Jade xoxo

2 comments :

  1. Love this look so much, you look stunning!! Love the look of the bronzer as well and of course the eyeshadow!!!
    Kate Xx
    http://luxekate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! That means a lot! Jade XX

      Delete