Sunday 2 October 2016

High End Makeup Products Worth the Splurge

high end makeup worth the money
There is nothing worse than buying something new, getting home and trying it out, only to find you don't like it. So not only have you wasted your money but it just sits in a drawer until it's time to give
it the boot. To try and prevent this nightmare, here are a few products that I know you won't regret buying.
high end products worth the money

MAC Face & Body Foundation- I briefly spoke about this foundation a few months back in my July beauty favourites post. It is definitely a top 3 contender and is one of those products you can never go wrong with. Not only does it make you look glowing, it stays on a long time and makes your skin look amazing, it also blends beautifully and is my go to for all year round.

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - A few weeks ago I bit that bullet and finally decided to get my hands on this bad boy. Sheer glow has rocketed to somewhere near the top of my foundation picks - with reason of course. It blends beautifully, makes your skin look flawless, has excellent longevity and is a perfect, buildable coverage. It does come with a hefty price tag but I think it's well worth it.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - Moving swiftly on to concealer, my top pick has to be the Mac Pro Longwear. It covers either spots, redness or under eye circles, blends beautifully, lasts well and is excellent coverage. The price tag may not be the most friendly but I do think it is an all rounder.

Urban Decay Beached Bronzer - Out of the bronzers I own, drugstore or high end, this is one of my faves. It is perfect for warming up the face and has just the right amount of pigmentation. I love this especially in the summer.

Benefit Rockateur - This is definitely my favourite blush. It is hard to describe the colour, but I would say it is a rose gold blush with more rose than gold. It goes with any makeup look and just has the most gorgeous sheen. 100% recommend.

MAC Margin - Another top favourite blush. However, this blush is one I sway to for a more dramatic eye look as it is a slightly darker, true rose gold blush. Both are fairly similar but margin is less pinky. It gives you a glow and a pop of colour too.

Anastasia Beverely Hills Dipbrow - ABH is one of those in between brands that is too expensive for drugstore but is also not classed as high end. Due to this, I actually wasn't sure whether to include it. However I couldn't resist mentioning this brow wizardry. It is the most long lasting, easy to use product and gives you the most 'on point' brows ever.

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer - I couldn't do a favourites related post without mentioning this beauty marvel. Definitely, 100% my favourite highlighter. It gives you THE BEST glow, THE BEST highlight and just makes your skin look amazing. I cannot express how much I love this!

Too Faced Chocolate Bar - Picking a single favourite eyeshadow palette was SO difficult. But I finally had to decide and when it came to it I knew this had to be the chosen one. I love Too Faced products in general but their palettes are a dream. They are really pigmented, have such a range of shades and the packaging is a deal breaker. However, I absolutely must give a quick shoutout to the classic Urban Decay Naked palette too, as the only thing that lets in down is the lack of matte browns.

MAC Lipsticks - In general Mac Lipsticks are the way to go for high end lipsticks. The range of shades and finishes put together with the formula make them the perfect lip product. Plus they are not the most expensive out of the higher end lipsticks. My favourites are Viva Glam || and Modesty. I did a more detailed review of my favourite Mac lipsticks here.

High end makeup worth the moneybest high end makeup
What are your favourite high end products?

Jade xoxo

Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!

No comments :

Post a Comment