Saturday 22 October 2016

EASY HALLOWEEN EYE MAKEUP

Personally, I love Halloween makeup and although this look doesn't scream (get it) halloween as much as some, if you want an easy eye look for halloween then you're in look. I saw this briefly on twitter and so I was inspired to have a go myself.
easy halloween makeup


WARNING: If you are not gifted at eyeliner, like myself, you might want to take a few practice tries before wearing it out!

MAC PAINTERLY PAINT POT - Unsurprisingly, I started with the MAC Painterly Paint pot. This is my go to primer as it does the best job in my opinion. I applied this with the Zoeva 142 brush as it is dense so it applies the product nicely.

MAKEUP REVOLUTION FLAWLESS MATTE PALETTE - I then used the lightest shade in this palette to set my primer. Next, I used a blending brush and applied the light orange colour (the second from the bottom) in my crease using the Zoeva 227. This was my transition shade and helped to make the eyes look warmer.

THE BALM VOYAGE (VOLUME ||) - From this palette, I took the middle matte peach shade in my crease again to darken and exaggerate the warmth. I built this up quite a lot as it is obviously not a natural look... Finally, the star of the show. The teal shade. I used a flat, dense brush to apply this all over my lid and slowly built up the pigment. I then blended the edges a little with the Morphe MB23 brush to finish the eyeshadow.

MISS SPORTY EYELINER - Apart from the teal eyeshadow, the main focus of this look is the web. I started by doing a normal wing then drew in a line below that almost parallel. I repeated this step 3 times. Once I had my four lines I then began to attach them together. Carefully drawing a curved line, curving towards to eyes, twice between each straight line. Although this is a very inexpensive liquid liner, it will shock you at how easy it is to use and how waterproof it is!

MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA - Last step Mascara. I used my usual Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. Of course you could apply false lashes if you feel you need more lashes on show, but for me the main focus was the shadow and liner so I left it with mascara.
easy halloween makeup

I hope you like this look!

Jade xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment