Friday 16 December 2016

YOUTUBE MADE ME BUY IT! Worth the hype?? | Eye & Lip Products

Welcome to Part 2...
makeup products worth the hype



EYES

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palettes - Too faced in general took the web by storm. Their extremely photogenic packaging makes them famous on all social medias. I might be a sucker for packaging but I know a great eye shadow palette when I see one.

Urban Decay Naked Palettes - Of course, I couldn't miss out these gems. Even though I don't have all of them, I still gave in once again to the hype. The original is still one of my top faves.

MAC Warm Neutrals - Throwing it back big time with this one. Once upon a time this felt like the THE palette you had to have. It doesn't make much of an appearance anymore. Having said that there are definitely better palettes on the market. Sorry MAC.

Anastasia Dip Brow - One product I definitely rate.  A brow product that completely changed the brow game.

Maybelline Lash Sensational - It might not be my favourite, but countless Youtubers talked about their love for this mascara. In my opinion it is too thick and clumped my lashes if I wasn't careful. The rest of the world seemed to love it though.

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Yet another eye product from Urban Decay that has been very hyped up. A lovely primer but it really isn't much different to a concealer..

LIPS

MAC Lipsticks - There was a time where MAC lipsticks ruled the lipstick world - particularly 'Velvet Teddy', 'Creme Cup', 'Angel', 'Diva' and the list goes on and on. They are one of my favourite brands for lipsticks to this day. You can find my top 5 here.

Colourpop Lippie Stix & Ultra Matte Lips- A very recent trend actually. For a while us Brits were without this precious brand. Thankfully they made international shipping a thing on their website. I really rate all the products I have tried. See my full reviews here.

too faced chocolate bar palettesmakeup products worth the hype
lip products worth the hype

Thanks for reading!

Jade xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment