Sunday 14 August 2016

COLOURPOP HAUL & REVIEW

Colourpop Haul + Review
colourpop haul + review

Last month Colourpop FINALLY started shipping outside the US, which has resulted in a small haul from their website. I just couldn't resist trying their liquid lipsticks and eyeshadows that have been VERY hyped up over the past few months. So I thought I would let you know my thoughts on them.

At first sight I fell in love with the packaging. So cute and simple. The words have a reflective multicolour running through it which I think makes the products look 10 times cuter.

LIPPIE STIX in "OH SNAP" - When I first used this I have to say I was unsure about the colour. As I am of the pale variety I have to be careful how peachy I go with my lip shades. It is long lasting and feels nice on the lips so not all bad news. However, I have discovered, for me, the key with this one is to add a pinkier colour over the top to counteract the peach. Not my favourite but still a lovely product and if you like peaches this would fit the bill.

Colourpop lippie stix oh snap


ULTRA MATTE LIP in "MIDI" - If you love 100% matte lips, you'll love this. Midi is a pale nude pink colour and as you would expect, dries completely matte. Although a little drying it is not uncomfortable to wear and if you need some extra moisture add a gloss over the top. For me, its the perfect amount of matte. It also leaves no residue after drinking which makes it super long lasting.

Colourpop ultra matte lip midi


LIPPIE STIX in "SHE BAD"- As soon as I opened this lippie I knew I would love it. A gorgeous peachy pink nude that gives you the "lips but better" look. It isn't drying on the lips and is very creamy, despite being matte.  This has to be my favourite out of the products I have, because it is easy to wear and looks beautiful on the lips.

Colourpop lippie stix she bad


ULTRA SATIN LIP in "LITTLESTITIOUS" - For those who aren't a fan of completely matte lips, but still loves liquid lipsticks, this is the one for you. A lot pinker and brighter than I thought it would be but I'm always up for trying new looks. Bright pink with just a touch of nude makes it perfect for a pop of colour but makes it wearable for everyday as it's not 'in your face' bright. Although I am not a colourful lip fan I can see it being a strong favourite, especially in the summertime. Definitely not drying like some liquid lipsticks but consequently doesn't last as long as the matte.

Colourpop ultra satin lip littlestitious


 SUPERSHOCK EYESHADOW in "NILLIONAIRE"- AN EYESHADOW LOVERS DREAM. One of the creamiest, most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever used, and it has an amazing metallic finish. As you can see it is a warm bronze colour in the light and sparkles with multicolour glitters running through it. Definitely like no other. Absolutely beautiful to improve any look.

Colourpop supershock eyehadow nillionaire

Let me know your favourites from Colourpop. 

Jade xoxo


Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!