Saturday 6 August 2016

Top 5 Drugstore Makeup Products

top drugstore makeup products

Who doesn't love a good bargain? Especially when it comes to something you love - in my case makeup, and although I love the luxury of high end makeup, its always nice to have some drugstore favourites as well. In no particular order here is a rundown of my Top 5 favourite drugstore makeup products...

Kicking it off with the Soap&Glory Brow Archery. This particular brow product has a brow brush on one end to tame down your brows before shaping and a wax pencil on the other to provide the shape. I can honestly say this is the easiest and quickest way to fill in your brow that I have found. As you can see by the rubbed off writing it is well loved and out of the brow products I have tried this, by far, is the best for days when you need quick, flawless brows!

soap and glory brow archery

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. An absolute gem in drugstore beauty. I've heard so many people talk about this product over the past few years and ever since I became interested in makeup I have continued to re-purchase again and again. It blends beautifully, is long wearing, affordable and gives amazing coverage, but isn't heavy on the skin. What more can you ask for?

collection lasting perfection concealer

On to another raved about product in the makeup community. The Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso is BEAUTIFUL for pale skin tones, although I think it is fairly adaptable for darker skin tones as well. It is a gorgeous coral iridescent shade that gives you a light flush of colour and a beautiful healthy glow to your cheeks. Even though this is not available on the highstreet in the UK, it is available on amazon for a drugstore price. I seriously cannot express to you how gorgeous this blush is!

milani luminous baked blush

Next in line is the Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray. This may not technically be makeup in some people's eyes, but for me this is an essential part of my routine. It sets your makeup while leaving your skin feeling refreshed, it gives you a gorgeous dewy finish and I genuinely think it makes your makeup stay on longer too. ADDED BONUS. For such an affordable price I think the quality of this product is fabulous.

nyx dewy finish setting spray

Finally, a lip product. It is part of a craze that has recently taken the world by storm. You guessed it, it's a liquid lipstick! My favourite from the drugstore has to be the Nyx Liquid Suede in Sandstorm. It's a gorgeous pink, brown nude that sits beautifully on the lips and is not drying. In case you are not familiar with the liquid lipstick phenomenon , the aim is for them to apply like a gloss but dry matte, and be very long lasting. For a drugstore product this certainly does the job and does it rather well. It even survives after eating and drinking. FAB.

nyx liquid suede sandstorm
top 5 drugstore makeup products
Here are all the products in action.

What are your drugstore faves? Let me know!

Jade xoxo

Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!