Monday 26 September 2016

Best of NYX Cosmetics - One Brand Favourites

Nyx cosmetics
NYX is one of my favourite drugstore brands and are very popular at the moment. So I am going to talk you through a few of my favourites from their range.

best products from nix

NYX HD Powder - I have mentioned this powder before and it is definitely my most used powder of all time. I have to admit it is the only HD powder I have tried but none the less it's the best in my eyes. I rarely use any other powder now and I will 100% be buying again. If you just want to set your makeup with no fuss and no added coverage, this is perfect.

NYX Setting Spray - Moving on to one of my top favourites. You know I love a good setting spray and a dewy finish so this spray pairs the two hand in hand and makes it perfect to finish your makeup.

NYX Dark Circle Eraser - Like many people I suffer with troublesome dark circles and they drive me crazy. The under tone of this is peachy so it does a really good job of covering the blueness.  Don't get me wrong it's not the highest coverage concealer and if you have excessive circles then I would skip this but just for a bit of help covering them this is wonderful.

NYX Liquid Suede - The NYX liquid lipsticks are storming the drugstore at the moment and are great dupes for lots of high end ones. The formula is lovely and aren't drying and they stay on well.

NYX Soft Matte Lip cream - Although I love the liquid suede's, the soft matte lip creams just take the lead for me. They almost feel as if they are not there (in a good way), last well, come in a variety of shades and aren't a thick formala. LOVE.

NYX Taupe Blush - Finally this makeup wonder. NYX taupe blush is one of the greats from NYX and in my recent post (best contouring products for pale skin) I mentioned that this is my all time favourite contour product. Well I told only the truth. Everything you need in a good contour is wrapped up in this product.

What are your favourites from NYX?

Jade xoxo

Follow my blog on bloglovin' here!

No comments :

Post a Comment