Thursday 10 November 2016

October Beauty Favourites 2016

October is always an exciting month when it comes to makeup. A chance to bring back the autumnal bits and bobs that have been sat since last year waiting to be used.

Here are a few things I have been loving...
october favourites


L'oreal True Match Foundation - This has been a constant staple in my makeup routine for the last month or so. Although I have used other foundations I can't help but going back to it. The main reason that I love this foundation is no matter how much you use it doesn't cake or feel heavy - something that is hard to find.

Anastasia Contour Kit - Lately this has been my go to for bronzer. I have to say, if you want completely chiselled cheeks this isn't going to be the product for that. BUT if all you want is a bronzer/contour palette, then this my friends is one for you. Even for my pale skin they are not orangey, which is great and they blend like a dream.

Sleek Highlighter Palette 'Cleopatra's Kiss' - This is the newest highlighter to my collection and considering the price it is brilliant. The packaging is gorgeous, it comes with a mirror and there is both cream and powder highlighters - all of which are positives. Personally, my favourite way to use the palette is blend 'dynasty' after my foundation using a beauty blender and then apply 'goddess' with a highlighter brush. I have to be honest the creams are not the easiest to blend HOWEVER I can assure you this will keep you glowing all day long.

Spectrum CO3 Brush - First of all, you cannot knock the aesthetics of the spectrum brushes. They are on another level on beauty. This particular one is such a unique shape I had to try it out. It can be used for anything - contouring, bronzer, setting your under eyes, powder, blush, anything.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - This mascara is really something. It's not often I am wowed by a mascara but this is wonderful. Usually to get length out of mascara, you need volume, which results in clumpy lashes. But this is different. Roller Lash gives you AMAZING length but leaves your lashes clump free. It's my definite new favourite.
anastasia contour kitl'oreal true match
spectrum brush
Thanks for reading.

Jade xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment